The IC Markets minimum deposit is $200.
The table below is the summary of recommended IC Markets minimum deposit for each currency.
|Currency||Recommended Minimum Deposit|
IC Markets Account Types
As a CFD trader with IC Markets, you have the option of using one of three main trading accounts. Some of these include;
1. Standard Account
There are no trade commissions, but there are wider spreads.
MetaTrader 4 is a forex trading platform.
Designed for newcomers to the forex market.
2. Raw Spreads Account
- Lowest ECN broker spreads + $3.50 commission per lot
- MetaTrader 4 is a forex trading platform.
- Programming language MLQ4
- Perfect for Expert Advisors or day trading strategies.
3. cTrader Account
- Low ECN broker spreads + $3.00 commission per lot
- The cTrader forex trading platform is used.
- The C# programming language is a popular programming language.
- Provides a trading environment that is suitable for institutions.
IC Markets Deposit Methods
Deposits at IC Markets are completely free. Although some deposit options are not available for each account’s base currency, there are numerous ways to add money to your account. BPay, for example, only accepts AUD payments.
A bank transfer can take several days, whereas credit/debit card payments are immediate. Only money from accounts in your name can be deposited.
How To Deposit to IC Markets
Following these steps, the trader can make the initial minimum deposit after completing the registration process on the website:
- Select ‘Deposit’ from the Client Portal menu.
- Select the deposit method as well as the amount to be deposited.
- The trader will be redirected to the payment processor page to confirm their deposit after making their selection.
Traders should be aware that when making deposits via Bank Wire Transfer, transactions can take a long time depending on the method, time of day, and any day of the week.
Bank Wire Transfers can take anywhere from one to several business days, depending on when the payment was made and the day of the week.
IC Markets Withdrawal Methods
Credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and electronic wallets are all free to withdraw funds from IC Markets. What is the process for withdrawing funds from IC Markets?
- Go to ‘Transfers’ once you’ve logged in to your account.
- From the drop-down menu, choose ‘Withdraw Funds.’
- If you haven’t already, enter your bank account information.
- Click ‘Submit’ after selecting the amount you want to withdraw.
IC Markets Minimum Deposit Summary
The minimum deposit to open a live account at IC Markets is $200, regardless of the account type you choose, which includes Standard, Raw, and cTrader accounts. IC Markets is a fantastic forex trading platform.
It has low forex fees, and opening an account is simple and quick. Deposits and withdrawals are both free, and the process is straightforward. The website’s education section is remarkable.